Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The beginning of this week is a little wonky for me. I...



The beginning of this week is a little wonky for me. I didn’t really have a specific theme, not that I ever do… I don’t like to be limited in what I do. I don’t want to try to fit in a template. It’s all about being free to do what I feel. I used #printableplannerstickers from my shop and I #fussycut everything because I’m still not good with my #cameo. My #craftdesk is ready I think. I’ll try to post pics later. Now it’s all about how to organize my desktop. I spent some time scrolling through ideas on #pinterest before dawn this morning. I’m slowly moving things into my space, but I feel kinda strange about it. This is something that I’ve wanted for so long and now I have it and it just feels weird. The best comparison I can think of is when you’re broke and you go in a store or to the mall and it seems like you see so many things you are dieing to have… then you go to those same places when you have money to spend and you buy nothing. That’s how I’m feeling about my desk, and really the whole den area now that we can use the space. Crazy, right? #scrapcraftastic #creative #handmade #diy #crafty #HappyPlanning #planneraddict #plannercommunity #plannersupplies #planner #plannergeek #stickerdesign #stickers #download #plannerstickers



No comments:

Post a Comment