Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Shall We Talk About #Planners…



As you can see my @krafttex #diy #fauxdori is still hanging in there after being tossed around in my bag on a daily basis. I’ve tried using an insert as a #bulletjournal but that didn’t last nor did creating my own #monthlyspread or #weeklylayout. I love the way they look when other people design them, but it’s not something I’m able to dedicate the time to doing right now. I do really like an insert I made with little #happyplanner size boxes on the pages that I’ve been using to sketch out my ideas for #stickers when I’m on the go. So I’ll continue using my #handmade #dori for sketching ideas and working on my #handwriting.


Maybe if I had started planning in an #erincondren in the beginning, I would be more fond of it, but even after watching countless plan with me videos for #ec it just doesn’t do it for me. I have to figure out a use for it though because I don’t want it to go to waste. I’m thinking it could be a #journal of some sort… too bad the pages are not heavier or I would make it an #artjournal… maybe I’ll use it for challenges and get back into #listersgottalist. That could be fun!

I have used #thehappyplanner more than any planner i have ever used before. In addition to my Google calendar, I’m using it to keep up with my kids work schedules, dance classes/rehearsals, and when I’m babysitting #gbaby. I have stopped using it to keep up with my projects because my days were running out of space.

Last but not least, #katespade. *le sigh*…. She’s the newest member of the group and came with 2016 inserts, so I created a little something that I can use for the rest of 2015. Not sure how I feel about the tiny pages, but I’m going to keep an open mind. She may end up being used for my business since she’s so sophisticated. We’ll see how it goes.

So, I have a few more planners in transit and maybe once I have everything in hand I can make better decisions on how I want to use each. #plannercommunity #planneraddict


No comments:

Post a Comment