Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The first half of my week. I haven’t filled in much but...



The first half of my week. I haven’t filled in much but thankfully there hasn’t been much running around for me to do. I’m doing my Thanksgiving planning in my #katespadewellesley so I can have it with me when I’m out and about. I try to have all non-perishable items early and wait on perishables but get them in time to avoid the grocery store crowds… anywho, I’m all about #Thanksgiving now. I’ve organized the deep freezer, organized part of the pantry, and cleaned cabinets. My little ones have been requesting chicken and dumplings, so that’s what’s for dinner tonight… which means I’ve got some work to do :-). I’m still working on the #Christmas #planning #printableplannerstickers so please send me your suggestions! I have #blackfriday #treeshopping and #trimthetree. What else would help you stay on track? #plannercommunity #planneraddict #plannersupplies #plannerstickers #plannerspread #plannerlayout #weeklyspread #weeklylayout #happyplanner #tweet



No comments:

Post a Comment