Saturday, November 21, 2015

Here’s a lovely weekend #planning #etsyshop special...



Here’s a lovely weekend #planning #etsyshop special #etsycoupon from #scrapcraftastic to help you save and plan for the most wonderful time of the year! Save 25% off $5 or more. Use code PLANWKND for a LIMITED TIME ONLY! Shop now!

My family kicked of the #holidayseason this morning by going out to breakfast. All four of my children, my Dad and my #gbaby were in attendance. Since my older two kids work, it’s difficult for us to all get together at the same time, so being able to go to breakfast was a real treat. Besides, I’ve been craving pancakes for a minute ya’ll. It was nice for us to all be together. I’m thinking of making this before #Thanksgiving and celebrating Thanksgiving school break breakfast a new tradition.

#plannerstickers #plannercommunity #planneraddict #plannersupplies #plannergoodies #plannerlove #plannerart #plannerlayouts #plannergirl. #stickers on sale for #happyplanner #erincondren #ec #lifeplanner #filofax #mambi #travelersnotebook #tn #midori #fauxdori #carpediem


No comments:

Post a Comment