Wednesday, November 11, 2015

My new ZLYC Vintage String Mediterranean Style Anchor Loose-leaf...



My new ZLYC Vintage String Mediterranean Style Anchor Loose-leaf Handmade Refillable Leather Journal is here and very beautiful. All set to begin listing again, now I just need to figure out what challenge I want to take. *** I thought I had found #plannerpeace with my #happyplanner but I went off chasing waterfalls and after exploring multiple planners, I think I want to go with a binder style #planner instead of a coiled binder. Making my own #inserts is kinda cool. I think the personal size #katespade #wellesley may turn out to be too small for everyday use. So I’m now looking for an A5 or half page binder. I’m not trying to keep up with the Joneses (sp?) either. Just something nice and ‘purty’. Also considering putting my HP in a binder. I’ve seen a few examples of that, and I would like to give it a try. If i could make that work without damaging my HP, I wouldn’t need the A5 afterall….#plannercommunity #planneraddict #planner #plannergeek #plannernerd



No comments:

Post a Comment