Thursday, November 19, 2015

Is your planner ready for the holidays? Time is flying...



Is your planner ready for the holidays? Time is flying by… i just realized that tomorrow is the last day of school before the #Thanksgiving holiday (9 days) begins! I have got to get my cooking mind right. I spent yeaterday evening cleaning and cutting collard greens. I always cook those in advance. I cook enoigh for Thanksgiving and #Christmas and freeze them. I try to have as much done in advance as possible, so that on the big day all I have to do is wake up extra early and pop the bird in the oven and go back to sleep for a bit. I have a whole game plan and schedule. I really need to write it all down to leave to my kids. It’s a lot of work and every year I tell myself I’m not doing it again, but I always change my mind. I love the Holidays! It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Now if we could stop with the record high temperatures and at least get some #Florida #sweaterweather everything would be perfect. #plannerstickers #printablestickers #plannercommunity #planneraddict #happyplanner #plannersupplies #plannergoodies



No comments:

Post a Comment