Friday, June 17, 2016

Today, I intended to show you a #sticker #haul that I received...



Today, I intended to show you a #sticker #haul that I received while I was on vacation, but I won’t be doing that. I enjoy supporting other shops, and I’m always looking for unique #stickers and #planner items to buy for myself and to share with you. Imagine my disappointment when I realized that the shop that I purchased from was using my non commercial original #artwork in their shop. I purchased a particular sheet because of the larger image included and didn’t notice the smaller artwork until it was in my hands. So I will not be showing you those stickers because I refuse to promote a shop that is dishonest. So instead I am sharing the artwork in question. I illustrated these #planners. They are my artwork. #livewellandplan #scrapcraftastic



No comments:

Post a Comment