Sunday, June 19, 2016

I couldn’t continue with my old #happyplanner because the...



I couldn’t continue with my old #happyplanner because the tabs are so raggedy and the last few pages of it in my #gold #carpediem #binder are crinkled…my #planner has been well loved…I’ve concluded that having holes in the #fullbox spaces is bothersome and I won’t be doing that again. I know now that I love the freedom of a binder, but that Happy Planner, for better or for worse is my first #plannerlove. I won’t be giving up on it. I have a freshie all set and ready to go for July! In the meantime, here is my #beforrtheink spread for this week in my #a5 #filofax with the #smoothie #stickersheet from my #etsyshop. I’ve been using the inserts that came with it for my @designsbyrachelle #graphicdesign projects #todo lists and that’s working out great, so now I’ll see how adding my #personalinserts in the same binder will work out. #livewellandplan



No comments:

Post a Comment