Friday, February 5, 2016

This week I’m going all out with the #Valentine’s...



This week I’m going all out with the #Valentine’s Day theme for my planners. Valentine’s Day may not be considered a ‘real’ holiday to some, but it’s celebrated and is a big deal to many, so to me, it’s a holiday. I like traditional designs when it comes to holiday themes. I try to mix it up a bit with a dash of modern bits here and there, but for the most part, I like the holiday clichés. The cool thing about Valentine #stationery, #stickers and #plannergoodies is that they can be used year round. They fit in perfectly with many different #planner themes. #plannercommunity #planneraddict #plannersupplies #glamplanning #plannergirl #plannerstickers #plannerspread #plannerlayout #tweet #happyplanner #erincondren #kikkik #filofax #katespade #fauxdori #midori #travelersnotebook #diyplanner



No comments:

Post a Comment