Monday, January 11, 2016

We celebrated my daughter’s birthday this weekend so I...



We celebrated my daughter’s birthday this weekend so I didn’t do my planning last night. Because I was babysitting earlier today, I’m just getting around to my #weeklyspread. It is my goal to record at least on #planwithme video, but it seems like every week there’s something… I know, excuses, excuses. I’ll keep trying ro make it happen. I really kept it bare bones this week. I want to leave space for #lettering and stamping if I want. I also need room for notes and memory keeping. I used some of the All Pro Black set and the Sophisticates Everyday #printableplannerstickers. I also used a few from a Pink Champagne set that I’m still working on. #plannercommunity #planneraddict #plannersupplies #plannerstickers #plannergoodies #tweet #happyplanner #plannerlayout #plannerspread #weeklylayout



No comments:

Post a Comment