Friday, January 1, 2016

I should be doing a #haul video cause I’ve got a few bags...



I should be doing a #haul video cause I’ve got a few bags of goodies I’ve been sitting on for a while, but I don’t think you want to see a haul video from my bed. I’m too lazy to go to my craft desk right now… maybe later. I got up at the crack of dawn again this morning to go to the gym; stopped by Michael’s on the way home and scored the last tube of this lovely #washi on the shelf; came home washed my #locs, and started our/the traditional New Year’s Day dinner of collard greens (bag 3 of what I cooked and froze the week before thanksgiving) and black-eyed peas (crockpot style). I then proceeded to burn my arm a bit on the side of said crockpot, burn the Jasmine rice and over cook the cornbread…I’m really a good cook… really….#sigh Now I’m up and dragging around after taking a nap… okay it was actually a food coma, but as my 8 year old son says… “tomato, tom-mato”…. #plannercommunity #planneraddict #plannersupplies #plannergoodies #plannerlove #washitape #gold



No comments:

Post a Comment