Monday, December 14, 2015

All a flutter… #happymail can do that to you! I just...



All a flutter… #happymail can do that to you! I just received my first sticker order EVER! It’s an “Oopsie Planner Sticker Bag” from @sunshinestickerco! I went that route because I just couldn’t decide what to get. I’ll be using these in my #katespade and or my #goldcolorcrush. I was just thinking that I haven’t done a #personalsize layout and I get a notification that my package was delivered. I had already checked the mail, so I threw on my flip flops (it was in the 80s here today) and made a beeline to the mailbox. Yes, I’m totally rambling! The stickers are sooo nice, and what a lovely note. Thank you #sunshinestickerco! #plannercommunity #planneraddict #plannersupplies #plannerstickers #plannergoodies #tweet #plannergeek



No comments:

Post a Comment