Wednesday, September 23, 2015

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I think being...



It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I think being born in the winter plays a huge role in why I thrive during #fall and #winter. I just love it! I live in Cental Florida so it doesn’t actually FEEL like fall or winter until maybe January, but thanks to #bathandbodyworks, it at least smells like fall. Once the time changes back to ‘normal’, my energy will be as it should be. It’s also time for me to buy an @erincondren #lifeplanner but wouldn’t you know it, I can’t find a discount code anywhere now that I need it. If you have an #ec code to share please comment below. #planneraddict #plannercommunity #plannersupplies #planner #plannergeek #scrapcraftastic #paperlover #stationery #labels #lists #planit #diy #stickers #HappyPlanning #happyplanner



No comments:

Post a Comment