Sunday, September 27, 2015

Are you #planning today? I am! I have so many things on my mind...



Are you #planning today? I am! I have so many things on my mind so I’ll probably fit in a little #journaling also. Here’s my #spread for the coming week. It’s not October-ish or Halloweenie, it’s just what I felt like doing and that’s what this #planner decorating thing is all about to me. I’m learning how to use my #cameo but that machine can be quite maddening. I’m going to dig in today and print and cut more appointment #stickers for my #weeklyspread. I don’t like using whole sheets of #stickerpaper when I only have a few stickers to #printandcut, so I may design a few half page #stickersheets. During my learning, i discovered that the supposed to be clear, but not clear, #Averysticker sheets really hold inkjet inks well and the color is vibrant and rich where the full page shipping label is dull in comparison. That was a surprise. I like the idea of a translucent #plannerspread. I’ll have to #design something…. #plannercommunity #planneraddict #happyplanner #plannerlayout #plannerspread #plannersupplies #handmade #diy #plannernerd #plannergeek #scrapcraftastic #paperlover #stationery #labels



No comments:

Post a Comment