Thursday, June 11, 2015

DIY Planner Update

Eleven days in, and I'm not as happy with my DIY planner as I'd hoped. I guess I'm giving in to keeping up with the Jonses, because I ordered a Happy Planner today from Hobby Lobby. With a 40% off coupon, the shipping and taxes were more than covered.  It would have been nice to actually check out the planner in the store, but the shelves were empty :-(. I was so disappointed, but it all worked out. Hobby Lobby shipping is slow, but when I checked on Amazon, there was a notice that said the product usually ships within 3 to 5 weeks. That was too long to wait. Let's hope Hobby Lobby can do better than that.


I like what I've done with the cover of my DIY Planner. I just don't have the time that I thought I would have to create weekly pages and other custom pages. I'm hoping that as I decide what formats I need for the various departments of my life, I will be able to insert pages as needed since the Me and My Big Ideas (mambi) Happy Planner uses a disc system. I like the flexibility it offers which allows me to still do my own thing.

Stay tuned for an unboxing post or video....


No comments:

Post a Comment