Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Holiday Weekend Haul

I experienced a bit of a crafting drought in April and most of May, but finally finishing Deisha's mini album and giving it to her has sparked my crafty creativeness.



I've visited my usual crafting stomping grounds during my drought but I didn't buy anything. Nothing was speaking to me, but a commission to create a pet themed mini album, with a masculine feel, along with a spur of the moment trip to Joann's, and I could feel my mojo coming back.

I stopped at Hobby Lobby for glue and, after visiting the clearance section, I knew I had my crafty side back.

And really, since Tuesday Morning was on the way home, there was no reason to pass by without stopping, was there?

With all that has been going on in my life, it really felt good to feel that passion for crafting again.


What do you do to overcome a crafting slump?

No comments:

Post a Comment