Sunday, June 7, 2020

Today, I decided to break away from my normal posts, and share a...



Today, I decided to break away from my normal posts, and share a little about myself.

I’m a left-handed Sagittarius and a woman of a particular age with two adult children, a high schooler and a middle schooler. I have one gbaby. I was raised in NC and currently reside in Orlando, FL with my two youngest and a cat named Sookie after a character in one of my favorite book and TV series, True Blood. I’m allergic to dogs.

I am a reader and an audiobook listener. My genre of choice is paranormal. I prefer fiction because it is an escape.

I am a breast cancer survivor and my life has been forever changed since my diagnosis in July 2018.

I am an artist of sorts and work as a freelance graphic designer in my “day job”. I am a DIY enthusiast and a paper lover. I love a challenge and figuring out how to make stuff or just making stuff in general. Planners, Traveler’s Notebooks and anything planner related bring me joy.

I make YouTube videos and I also have a Vlog. In my humble opinion, the Internet is the best thing since sliced bread. I love social media and I use it constantly. I rarely watch TV or streaming services. I prefer YouTube and hanging out in the Craft Lab.

I keep to myself and mind my business. I am quiet… I enjoy quiet. I am a bleeding heart liberal and I’m okay with that! I don’t do conflict and have no problem walking away.

Remember…

“Never argue with a fool. They will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!”

“Life is like a circle, what goes around comes around.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBJebfBppLb/?igshid=1on8vfytydpk



No comments:

Post a Comment