Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Thank you for the love @lillysticks. 💖💕 Be sure to follow her...



Thank you for the love @lillysticks. 💖💕 Be sure to follow her and visit her shop! #livewellandplan ・・・ So I met this sweet lady a few months back when I had my first planner meet up in Orlando. I watched her YouTube tutorials not thinking we’d actually ever meet one day, but we did! Rachelle also known as @scrapcraftastic is fighting her way out of breast cancer’s corner! I made this freebie in hopes that we can cheer her on, with 3 more chemo treatments left to go she’s on her way!! If you use this image, please use the hashtag #RACHELLEBEFREE We know cancer free is the best place to be! Thanks y’all! #breastcancerawareness #cancerfree
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoxkS_eFjxN/?utm_source=ig_tumblr_share&igshid=h13weph16fgv



No comments:

Post a Comment