Monday, December 18, 2017

Worked a little on setting up my latest #b6 #tn from...



Worked a little on setting up my latest #b6 #tn from @mysticslittlegifts! I don’t know leather names, I just know what I like, and the #passport size #mlg I got inspired a new love of basic black… mean black leather, stitching and bands. Keeping it neutral means that I can accessorize in a variety of colors. Make sure you use code RACHELLE20 at checkout for 20% off your order at #mysticslittlegifts Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss the up close and personal unboxing of this black beauty!*** I am loving this #reusabledashboard #insert that I made with the recolor app. All of my dashboard inserts will probably end up being from recolor. *** Instead of sticking a clear adhesive pocket on my front cover I just clipped a micro pagemarker there. It’s cute and functional! *** My pocket game is non existent (so is my top game for that matter), but @cocos_vision #plannerstickers peaking out give my pocket some fashion flavor and a little umph! What do you think? I need ideas and inspiration…. show me what’s in your pocket! Use tag #sctpocketgame



No comments:

Post a Comment