Saturday, May 27, 2017

After quite a bit of time doing a #printandcut of these #kisscut...



After quite a bit of time doing a #printandcut of these #kisscut stickers, I have concluded for the 3rd time that creating physical stickers in bulk is not for me. Maybe it’s better with a #cricut, but the #sihouette #cameo gives me a fit. I want a perfect cut and that doesn’t happen all the time. All that to say…I still want to design stickers, I just don’t want to cut them! If there was a way to do a collab where I design and someone else did the cutting, I would be open to that… I’m also consider offering my planner girls style illustrations as printables. Not sure… what do you think? These few sheets are not listed in my shop yet, but keep watching my feed, once I get my nerve up, y'all are hard on the sticker shops, I’ll add them to the shop at Scrapcraftastic.com. #livewellandplan



No comments:

Post a Comment