Thursday, March 23, 2017

A collective haul from my #springbreak shopping. It’s...



A collective haul from my #springbreak shopping. It’s amazing to see the most sought after products fully stocked in a different city’s @michaelsstores. The @joann_stores had 2 small papercrafting aisles and was mostly fabric and Jewelry making in the rest of the store. That was different. Made me really appreciate my local store at home. The #dollartree was huge and fully stocked and clean!!! @hobbylobby was basically the same except the lighting was horrible in the #papercrafting section. Very dark! Very strange. What was shocking and I can’t believe I never noticed before was that @target, Joann and Hobby Lobby are ALL in the same shopping center within easy walking distance of each other. I parked in the middle and made the rounds. #livewellandplan



No comments:

Post a Comment