Thursday, November 24, 2016

Finished cooking, eating and hanging out with the family. I had...



Finished cooking, eating and hanging out with the family. I had a few hiccups, but overall it was good. The house is extra quiet now as I sit at my desk thinking about cleaning up and organizing my area to help burn off some of the calories I consumed. Guess the turkey knocked everyone out even though I am the one who was up before 5 am to put the bird in the oven. Anyway… that’s my day of giving thanks. I was debating on hitting an early #blackfriday sale, but no. I don’t think I want to support people having to work on #Thanksgiving just so I can go shopping. There’s nothing that I need so bad that I can’t get some other time. #turkeyinducedrant. #livewellandplan



No comments:

Post a Comment